Here Comes the Bride!
The Chattanooga Arboretum & Nature Center is an ideal facility to provide a natural, memorable setting for your wedding. We offer multiple options for the wedding and reception sites depending on the size of your group and the desires of the bride and groom, and have provided the perfect setting for many couples!
Weddings and Receptions: $1200 for facility rental, $100 nonrefundable deposit required when date is set on our calendar, remainder due on day of event.
*Arrangements made prior to May 17, 2012 are not subject to the new pricing.
Rehearsal dinner: $100 for the first hour, $25 each additional hour. Additional fees may be added if the caterer needs to cook the wedding dinner at our facility for more than two hours.
100 guests – parking lot will hold about 68 cars.
Wedding and Reception Sites
Back Porch, Backyard, Blue Heron Boardwalk, Discovery Forest Treehouse, Paddler's Perch, or other areas with proper approval. No weddings or receptions will be held in Wildlife Wanderland.
Included in Facility Rental:
- Family membership for newlyweds
- One hour rehearsal the night before the wedding
- Changing area for wedding party in the library
- Set up area for caterer in the kitchen and auditorium
- 75 chairs
- 8 six-foot tables
- 2 trashcans, remaining garbage must be removed from premises by wedding party
- Recycling containers for all recyclable items
- No sound equipment, extension cords, lighting or candles are available.
- Alcoholic beverages, music and other reception niceties are allowed.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No balloons.
- A CA&NC staff member will be available to help with parking as the guests arrive, and can direct wedding party as to the location of tables, chairs, trashcans, etc. Staff will help with a reasonable amount of clean up. CA&NC staff will not set up tables or chairs, decorate, or baby-sit.
For more information or to make reservations,
contact Susan Russell at (423) 821-1160 ext 102